April 18, 2005

Trenton, Richard Vague, AFI: news so subtle it's blatant

Cat, Dom, Sam, my mom and dad and I screened "How I Got Lost" at the Trenton Film Festival on Saturday, April 30. There was a Q&A and Cat and I did our best to be serious and not talk ourselves seriously at the same time. Graham Hamilton and Cat Yezbak were nominated for a festival award for their work, and I received a "directing award for screenwriting in a narrative short." Which is really pretty fun.

Also, the "How I Got Lost" full screenplay was a finalist for the Richard Vague award for a first feature film by an NYU alumni!

And in other Great News: Blatantly Subtle director of photography Justina Mintz got into AFI!

I've been in New York for the past week, basically wandering around... about four years ago when I made my NYU student film "Bulletin Board," I was in love with the idea of meeting the perfect girl. This last week was the perfect week, a new idea that I am in love with.

No comments:

Post a Comment